This drink was a drink made for the subreddit, /r/52weeksofcooking, where the theme was black and white. There are plenty of drinks that incorporate the idea of half and half or cream on top of a dark drink but this one worked the best for me. Mostly, because I already have every thing on hand.
Also, yes, that is a TARDIS ice cube.
In order to make coffee ice cubes, just make some coffee beforehand and freeze it.
If you do not want to make the coffee ice cubes, you definitely do not have to. The first time I made this, I used a regular ice cube but found the coffee ice cube to have much better flavour.
Also, most of the time, I tend to forget the Cinnamon (like in the picture) but it does make it much better.
- Course: Drink
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Place the Coffee Ice Cube in a glass.
- Add the Kahula, Vodka, and Amaretto. Stir to combine.
- Slowly pour the Half and Half over the Coffee Ice Cube.
- Finish with a dash of Cinnamon. Stir to combine.