The Cajun Seasoning makes a bit more than needed so you could adjust as you see fit or just add it for more flavour.
A** Blood is a hot chili powder made from ghost chilies that I make but you could use any hot pepper that you see fit.
Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Mix the Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper, Onion Pepper, Cayenne Powder, A** Blood, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, and Red Pepper Flakes in a bowl to create the Cajun Seasoning. Set aside.
- Chop up the Chicken into bite sized pieces, place in a plastic bag, and add 2 teaspoons of the Cajun Seasoning. Shake to coat all of the Chicken pieces and place in the refrigerator.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the Linguine and cook for 8 – 10 minutes, until al dente. Set aside.
- While the Linguine is cooking, in a large skillet, melt the Butter over medium heat.
- When the Butter is melted, add the Chicken pieces and cook through, stirring occasionally (about 7 – 10 minutes).
- While the Chicken is cooking, slice the Orange Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, and chop the Green Onion.
- Add the sliced Orange Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, and chopped Green Onion to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the Heavy Cream, Basil, Lemon Pepper, Kosher Salt, Garlic Powder, and Freshly Ground Black Pepper. Stir to mix everything together. Heat through.
- Add the Linguine, toss to coat, and heat through.
- Serve with the Parmesan Cheese.