1 – 1 1/2 lbs Brussels Sprouts
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Bacon Grease
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the ends of the Brussels Sprouts, remove the yellow leaves, and place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the Olive Oil, Bacon Grease, Kosher Salt, and Black Pepper to the plastic bag, seal, and shake to coat.
- Pour the Brussels Sprouts on a baking sheet and place on the center oven rack.
- Cook until the Brussels Sprouts are very dark brown, almost black (about 30 minutes), shaking the pan every 5 minutes or so for even browning.