When making this, they were a bit oily so this recipe is reflecting what I would use next time.
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Milk
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 Cups Tapioca Flour
3 Cloves Garlic
2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese , grated
2 Eggs , beaten
- Pour Olive Oil, 1/2 Cup of Water, Milk, and Kosher salt into a large pot over high heat.
- While the liquid heats up, mince the Garlic.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, immediately remove from heat, and stir in the Tapioca Flour and minced Garlic until smooth. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees, grate the Cheese, and beat the Eggs.
- Stir the Cheese and Egg into the Tapioca mixture until well combined. The mixture will resemble cottage cheese.
- Using your hands, make 1/4 Cup-sized balls of dough and drop onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned (about 15 – 25 minutes).