The amount of salt will vary depending on how salty your broth is. I happened to use the full flavour better then bouillon for this which is pretty salty.
Also, the amount of cornstarch will depend on environmental factors
- Add 3 1/4 Cups of the Chicken Broth into a large pot. Peel the Ginger and chop the Chives. Grate the Ginger directly into the pot, and stir in the chopped Chives and Kosher Salt. Bring the broth to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- While the broth is coming up to a boil, prepare the Cornstarch; in a small bowl, stir together 3/4 cups of Chicken Broth and Cornstarch. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk the Eggs and Egg Yolk together with a fork. Set aside.
- When the broth comes up to a rolling boil, gradually add the Cornstarch mixture until desired consistency.
- Bring back to a rolling boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat and drizzle the Egg a little at a time from the fork until all of the Eggs are added. The eggs should cook almost immediately.