Today I was craving a salad and pasta so I decided to mix the two together. This is a super easy and delicious salad that I could have for a side, lunch, or dinner. Plus it is extremely versatile, I just happened to used what I had in my kitchen. The next time I make it, I will definitely experiment
- Peel and grate the Ginger into a bowl. Peel and mince the Garlic, juice the Lime, and place both into the bowl. Add the Hoisin Sauce, Peanut Butter, and Sriracha. Stir until everything is combined.
- Add 1/3 Cup Hot Water and stir until smooth.
- Taste the sauce and add more Lime Juice, Sriracha, and Soy Sauce to taste. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When the water reaches a boil, break the Pasta in half if using noodles as this will make it easier to mix with the veggies. Boil the Pasta per package instructions until al dente (about 7 – 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the Bell Peppers, peel and grate the Carrots, slice the Green Onions, chop the Cilantro, and place all in a large bowl.
- Once the Pasta is completely cooled and dry (you can either drain and cool the pasta by letting it sit or run cold water over the Pasta until cool and let dry), add it to the bowl of veggies.
- Pour the Peanut Sauce over everything and toss to coat.