A** Blood is a homemade chili powder that I make with ghost peppers. You can subtitute fresh peppers or a different chili powder.
I used a bag of Cabbage but it would be a lot better with fresh Cabbage.
- In a small bowl, stir the Cumin, Chili Powder, Brown Sugar, and Coffee together. Season with a pinch of Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Stir to combine and place on a flat surface.
- Skin the Salmon Fillets.
- Brush the skinned Salmon Fillets with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil. Set aside.
- Husk and quarter the Tomatillos. Half, peel, and pitt Avocado. Chop the Lettuce
- In a food processor, puree the Tomatillos, Cilantro, A** Blood, and Garlic until smooth.
- Add the Sour Cream and process until smooth.
- Add the Avocado. Pulse the food processor a few times until creamy.
- Add the Salsa to a large bowl. Add the Cabbage and Lettuce. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Preheat a grill pan over medium-heat.
- Light brush each Tortilla with Olive Oil. Stack the Tortillas, wrap in foil, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, oil the grill pan. Grill the Salmon Fillets for 6 – 8 minutes, flipping once.
- Flake the Salmon Fillets.
- Fill the Tortillas with the Salmon, Cabbage Slaw, and serve.