1 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
to taste Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley , chopped
- Start to get a large pot of Water simmering.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, and Nutmeg.
- In a small bowl, beat the Eggs well.
- Add the beaten Eggs and Whole milk alternately to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Press dough through a potato ricer or spaetzle maker. Drop a few at a time into the simmering water. Cook 5 – 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Melt Butter in a skillet. Saute spaetzle in melted Butter until very light brown.
- Serve with Parsley sprinkled on top.