This recipe calls for Ass Blood but any hot chili powder will do
12 Whole Fresh Cremini Mushrooms
1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
3 Cloves Garlic
1 8 oz Cream Cheese , softened packages
1/4 Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 teaspoon A** Blood
- Clean Mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Break off Mushroom stems and chop.
- Heat Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. While the Oil is heating up, mince the Garlic.
- Add the minced Garlic and chopped Mushroom stems. Fry until moisture has disappeared, stirring frequently to make sure the Garlic does not burn (5 – 10 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- When the Garlic and Mushrooms are cool, stir in the Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, and A** Blood.
- Spoon the mixture into each Mushroom and place on either a foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet or a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through and liquid starts to form under the Mushrooms.