Lately, people have been giving me a lot of spare veggies that they have been growing and I am loving it. I remember when my dad used to make a version of this and I absolutely loved it. This salad is simple, refreshing, and delicious. Please pay no mind to the extremely unhealthy burger in the pict
- Lightly skin and slice the cucumber and place in a bowl with Kosher Salt. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain, do not rinse the cucumbers.
- Slice the Onion and add to the cucumbers.
- Combine the Vinegar, Water, and Sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Pour the Vinegar mixture over the Cucumbers and Onions.
- Stir in the dill, cover, and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour