Recipe for the Pizza Dough
Recipe for the Pizza Sauce
1/2 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese , grated
1/4 lb Hot Italian Sausage
1 Medium Roma Tomato
4 oz Black Olives Cans
1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese , grated
1 Tablespoon Corn Meal
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Place a cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Brown Sausage in a small skillet and set aside.
- Stretch Pizza Dough into a round shape.
- Slice the Tomato and set aside.
- Remove the preheated cast iron skillet from the oven. Add the Corn Meal and place the Pizza Dough on it.
- Place the Pizza Sauce on the dough, followed by the Pepper Jack Cheese, Sausage, sliced Tomatoes, Black Olives, and Mozzarella Cheese. Brush Olive Oil on to Dough
- Bake until cheese is melted and dough is golden brown (about 15 minutes).