1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3 Cloves Garlic
1 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes Cans
1 6 oz Tomato Paste Cans
1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon Dried Basil
1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
20 Cranks Fresh Cracked Pepper
1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- Heat the Olive Oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Mince the Garlic, add to the pot, and cook until fragrant (about 1 – 2 minutes).
- Add the Crushed Tomatoes and Tomato Paste. Stir until combined.
- Add the Brown Sugar, Salt, Basil, Oregano, Black Pepper, and Crushed Red Pepper. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Allow the pot to come to a summer, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.