1 Tablespoon White Sugar
2 1/4 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 – 4 Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 1/2 – 3 Cups Flour
- Stir 1 cup warm water, Sugar, and Yeast together until dissolved. Let sit until the mixture starts to get foamy (about 5 – 10 minutes).
- Mince the Garlic. Add 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil, minced Garlic, and Italian Seasoning.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Salt and Flour. Add the wet ingredients and stir until well blending, adding more Flour as necessary. The dough should be smooth and not sticky.
- Loosely cover with a paper towel and let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Top with pizza toppings, brush Olive Oil on crust, and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.