5 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
1 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Pinch Black Pepper , ground
1 Pinch Ground Cumin
6 Skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
1/2 Small Onion
1/2 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons White Sugar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces and place in a large freezer bag.
- Peel and mince 2 cloves Garlic.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Peanut Oil, minced Garlic, Black Pepper, and Cumin. Pour mixture in the freezer bag over the chicken and mix the Chicken to make sure all the pieces are coated.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes but not over night. I did it for about 5 hours.
- Chop the onion and mince and mince 1 clove of Garlic.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Soak skewers in cold water.
- Heat Canola Oil in a small pot over medium heat and saute the chopped Onion and minced Garlic until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
- Mix in 1 cup of water, Peanut Butter, 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, and White Sugar. Cook and stir until well blended. Remove from heat, mix in lemon juice, and set aside.
- Thread marinated Chicken onto skewers and discard the marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers about 5 minutes per side. Serve with peanut sauce.