8 Strips Bacon
4 Chicken Breasts , boneless and skinless
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Roma Tomatoes
8 Fresh Basil Leaves
8 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Bacon in an ungreased baking pan and cook until partially crisp (about 10 mins).
- Drain on paper towels.
- While the Bacon is cooking, slice the Tomatoes and thinly slice the Basil Leaves.
- Place Chicken in an ungreased baking pan. Brush with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with Kosher Salt and Black Pepper (about 5 cranks). Top with sliced Tomatoes and Basil. Wrap each in 2 Bacon strips, arranged crisscross.
- Bake, uncovered until Chicken is cooked through (20 – 25 minutes depending on thickness).
- Top with Cheese slices. Bake until Cheese is melted (about 1 – 3 minutes).