I am not a huge fan of mayo so I used Miracle Whip but you could easily sub it out as well
1 lb Salmon Fillet
1/2 Cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
3/4 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
1/2 teaspoon Orange Zest (about half an orange)
3/4 teaspoon Orange Juice (about 1 slice)
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper (about 5 cranks)
1 Tablespoon Sweet Hot Mustard
1/2 Cup Hazelnuts , chopped
1/2 Parmesan Cheese , grated
2 small Lemons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut the Salmon into 4 pieces and place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, Tarragon, Orange Zest, Orange Juice, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, and Mustard.
- Spread the Miracle Whip mixture evenly over the Salmon.
- Chop the Hazelnuts and top on the Salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top each piece of Salmon with equal amounts of Parmesan Cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- While the Salmon in baking, slice the lemons. Serve with Lemon slices.