I use homemade chicken broth for this so you might want to add a bit less salt if using store bought.
This dish was created as a side dish for my Hazelnut-Crusted Salmon. I am not sure what else to say about this? How can this not be good? Cheese, Rice, Garlic? All great things. I definitely went back for more for this. I use homemade chicken broth for this so you might want to add a bit less salt
- Mince the Garlic and add to pot.
- Add the Rice, Salt, and Chicken broth to the bot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer until all chicken broth is absorbed (about 10 – 20 minutes).
- Stir in the Parmesan Cheese.
- Fluff with fork. Cover and let stand off the heat for 5 – 10 minutes.