Ever since I was a kid, I have preferred Miracle Whip to Mayo but you can definitely sub for Mayo.
A** Blood (http://boredoftheinternet.cucumbertown.com/a-blood-recipe)is a homemade hot chili powder that I make but you can use any kind you like or none at all!
Different types of mustard can be used as well.
- Prepare the hard boiled eggs; place the 6 Eggs in a pot with Kosher Salt and enough water to cover by about an inch. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Let boil for about 1 minute (if using electric, turn off the heat and use the residual heat). Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
- Remove the Eggs with a slotted spoon, place in a small bowl, and run cold water over the eggs to stop cooking and cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Peel and cut the Potatoes into bite sized pieces (about 1 inch).
- Place the potatoes in a pot, add Kosher Salt, and cover with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat, reduce heat, and simmer until tender (about 5 – 10 minutes). Drain.
- While the Potatoes are cooling, combine the Miracle Whip and Mustard in a large bowl.
- Peel and chop the Hard Boiled Eggs, add to the bowl. Chop the Celery, Green Onions, and Parsley, add to the bowl. Add the Potatoes to the bowl.
- Season with Kosher Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and A** Blood.
- Cool and garnish with Paprika.