2 Cups Sushi Rice
1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
1 6 oz Tuna Cans
1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Chili Powder
teaspon 1 Wasabi Paste
4 Sheets Nori
- Start by preparing the rice. Add the Sushi Rice, 2 1/2 Cups Water, and Vinegar to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all liquid has been absorbed (about 20 minutes).
- Let stand, covered, for an additional 10 minutes. Set aside or refrigerate to cool enough to touch.
- While the rice is cooling, prepare the Tuna; lightly mix together the Tuna, Mayonnaise, Chili Powder, and Wasabi Paste in a bowl, breaking apart the Tuna but not mashing it.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients; peel and slice the Cucumber, peel and slice the Carrot, and peel, pit, and slice the Avocado.
- Cover a bamboo mat with plastic wrap.
- Place 1 sheet of Nori on bamboo mat, rough side up. Press a thin layer of rice on the Nori, using wet fingers.
- Arrange the Cucumber, Carrot, Avocado, and Tuna on the rice.
- Roll up the bamboo mat and squeeze the roll tightly.
- Slightly wet a sharp knife and cut the ends off of the roll and cut into smaller pieces.