While this came out really good, I suggest topping it with some cilantro but I did not have any at the time. 😦
Also, I have made pizza dough before but this time I wanted to try to make a no knead dough. While this dough was alright, it was not anything special. Next time, I think I’ll stick with my normal dough recipe which calls for some kneading.
Pizza and Toppings
- The night or morning before, combine the Flour, Salt, and Yeast in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil and 3/4 cup of water. Stir until the dough forms a ball. If there is still flour on the bottom of the bowl or the dough does not form into a single ball, add more water (I ended up using 1 cup in total). The dough should be slightly sticky and shaggy.
- Loosely cover the dough and allow it to sit for a minimum of 12 hours at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chicken by combining the Chicken, Greek Yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil over medium-high heat. While the oil is heating up, add the tomatoes to a food processor and pulse until almost smooth (about 5 pulses).
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons Garam Masala, Ginger, Red Pepper Flaskes, and Garlic to the skillet. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the processed Tomatoes and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt and Heavy Cream. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, toss, and cook an additional minute. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a cast iron skillet with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Use the excess Olive Oil in the skillet to oil your hands and dough in the bowl. Place the dough in the skillet and press down until it covers the entire bottom of the skillet.
- Top the dough with the Chicken mixture all the way to the edges, followed by the Red Onion, and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until the top is golden brown.