1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
6 Cloves Garlic . minced
2 teaspoons Dried Rosemary
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (about 5 cranks)
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 7 – 9 Bone Rack of Lamb
to taste Kosher Salt ,
Tablespoon 1 Garlic Dijon Mustard
3 lbs Red Potatoes
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper (about 20 cranks)
6 Cloves Garlic
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley , chopped
- Start making the potatoes by preheating the oven to 450 degrees.
- Quarter the potatoes and placing in a large bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well covered. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until they are browned and crisp. Stir the potatoes a few times while cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lamb by combining the bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Toss the mixture with 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil. Set aside.
- Season the rack of lamb with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive in a large oven safe skillet over high heat.
- Add the rack of lamb to the hot oil and sear the lamb on all sides about 1 – 2 minutes. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Brush the lamb with mustard and roll in the bread crumb mixture until coated.
- Cover the ends of the bones with foil to prevent charring.
- Arrange the rack bone side down in the skillet. Place the skillet on the middle rack of the oven and roast for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness required. Remember to take it out earlier than expected due to the meat cooking while out of the oven.
- Let the lamb rest for 5 minutes on a plate, loosely covered before carving.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and toss with parsley.