1 Cup Beef Broth
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
4 Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon Sriracha
1 lb Beef Chuck Roast
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
2 Cups Frozen Broccoli
4 Cups Cooked Rice
- Whisk together the beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and sriracha in a slow cooker.
- Slice the beef into strips and add to the slow cooker. Toss to coat in sauce.
- Turn slow cooker on low and cook for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, combine cornstarch and 4 tablespoons of sauce from slow cooker in a small bowl. Pour into slow cooker and mix well.
- Add frozen broccoli and toss to coat.
- Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes.
- Server over rice.