I was feeling a bit under the weather from a long last night and I wanted something easy. A** Blood is a hot chili powder which I have posted here, http://www.cucumbertown.com/a-blood-recipe-dish
- Heat the sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat and fry until soft and fragrant (about 3 minutes).
- Add the broth, water, fish oil, and soy sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the diced mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles and simmer for an additional 3 – 4 minutes until the noodles have softened.
- Add the green onions and stir to combine.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the kale, greens, and carrots.
- Top with A** Blood and Sriracha to taste.
A** Blood is my home made hot chili powder, any hot powder will do. The same thing goes for Sriracha, any hot sauce should do.
This dish is very versatile and you can add pretty much anything to it.