This dish was for the subreddit, /r/52weeksofcooking, where the theme was food from the 80s. Since I was only 6 in the 80s, I had to ask my mom for this one but it was really delicious.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain in a colander
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and bacon and saute until lightly browned.
- Add vodka and stir until it is reduced by half (about 4 – 5 minutes).
- Stir in tomato sauce and cream. Simmer uncovered for 10 – 12 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Stir in pasta and heat through.
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese.