This was for the subreddit, /r/52weeksofcooking, where the theme was pumpkin. This is the first part of the meal that I prepared. These are definitely a dessert with how sweet and delicious they are.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, oil, milk, molasses, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir very well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until combined, but no more.
- Cook a muffin pan with non-stick spray and pour in batter.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
The amount of baking time depends on your oven.