- Heat up chicken and add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, A** Blood, and black beans. Heat through.
- Combine sour cream, half half, and half of the cheeses in a bowl. Stir in the chicken and black bean mixture.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Warm tortillas in oven to make them more pliable. Add 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture into a tortilla and place it in the casserole dish seam side down. Repeat for all tortillas until the filling is used up or you run out of tortillas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If using canned enchilada sauce, go to step 8. If making enchilada sauce follow the following instructions:
- In a small pot, combine the canola oil, flour, and chili powder. Heat over medium heat until it starts to bubble (1 – 3 minutes). Whisk and cook the paste for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the water while whisking. Add the tomato paste, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth and continue to heat. Let the sauce come up to a simmer and it will thicken (about 3 – 5 minutes).
- Cover the enchiladas with sauce. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the minced Jalapeno and rest of cheese to the top of the enchiladas. Set the oven to broil and broil for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Seed and mince the jalapeno and dice the tomato. Top with the minced jalapeno and diced tomato
If you do not want to make A** Blood, any hot chili powder will do.
The only reason that I used half and half is because I ran out of sour cream, I would substitute the half half for another 4 oz of sour cream.